Thursday 29 September 2016

Sonam Kapoor: I spend 90 minutes in a make-up chair before each public appearance !

Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor: I spend 90 minutes in a make-up chair before each public appearance

The outspoken Sonam Kapoor has shattered the myth that actresses are born beautiful. She has shared her views in an online essay.

“Please know that nobody wakes up like this. Not me. Not any other actress.” She says there is an army of people who make stars look like a million bucks.

“Before each public appearance, I spend 90 minutes in a make-up chair. Three to six people work on my hair and make-up, while a professional touches up my nails.

My eyebrows are tweezed and threaded every week. There’s concealer on parts of my body that I could never have predicted.

I’m at the gym by 7.30. I exercise for 90 minutes and, some evenings, again before bed. It’s someone’s full-time job to decide what I can and cannot eat.

There are more ingredients in my face packs than in my food.” Whoa, that’s quite an honest confession!

No comments:

Post a Comment